My life right now is complete nothingness. I'm on these really nasty drugs right now, and they make everything bleh-ish. They have left me with no willpower, and absolutely no inclination to do much of anything. All I want to do now is sleep. And then sleep some more. But I cant because of the blasted weather. Given the brightness of the sun, the dryness in the air, and the highness of the temperature, things aren't quite comfortable right now. In fact, if I didn't KNOW that I am, at the present, looking out upon our yard, I wouldn't be surprised if our house had been somehow transported to the Sahara. The bottom line is that its bloody hot right now for Jan.
You know, things were so good two days ago, I find it hard to believe that I was actually happy such a short time ago. I was finding rhythm in my life once again, and everything seemed to be going along quite well. I was working my first real job; the future was bright and I had come to the end of what had been a very long tunnel. But how quickly things change. How life cheats and teases us. Yesterday I was fired. And my monotonous droning existence has recommenced. That is, if you can even call it an existence now. Life is like a pendulum: from bottom it looks like random movement and change, from the top, though, it has an intricately coordinated with the very axles of the earth. In life we only see the view from the bottom and in death we see it from the top.
Oh gosh guys, you have no idea how much fun I get out of writing melodramatically. Its so much fun. Things aren't really that bad. I'm just not feeling well today (Probably because I was FIRED!) and, like I said, its so much fun. :)
Oops, gots to go make lunch for peoples. (I'll hopefully get on later to explain to y'all about the getting fired part)
-Thomas
Wow! I wouldn't have missed swim if I'd known there'd be drama! I mean. I would have amassed a rebellion consisting of dozens of wet children to avenge you. Yes. That's what I would have done.
ReplyDeleteHope you start feeling better. At least this time there's a light at the end of the tunnel!
Why....thank you....I think I should probably clear things up with people sometime, but I think I'll let them think I was fired for a little while longer....for some reason its fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks again. Btw, that was a beautiful post about going 'all in'
You almost had me convinced, too, but then I realized that it was YOU we're talking about and I saw right through.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I wasn't going to do it at first, then I realized how hypocritical that was. What's a blog for, if not to preach to people anyway? ;)