Oh, I just had the most glorious snack. The only un-glorious thing about it is that I think I had a wee bit too much of it. And you have no idea how much I love my keyboard. And I want new slippers. Well, this post has started off somewhat randomly, so I think I'll just go with the flow and continue the trend. Can something really have no point? I don't think so, but I guess that would depend on your definition of 'point.'
Honestly guys, I wish school was more difficult. And don't laugh. Seriously guys, pretty much the only good thing about school is that it kills time. I don't do hardly any actual work, though, so it doesn't even do that. Its just so boring. Its not that I'm like super smart, either. Its just that the curriculum that I use decided to make that tests a joke and work pretty slim senior year. I bet they were thinking they were bring nice when they designed it that way, but I think its more of a tease. Senior year is already bad because you've already taken the SAT and gotten accepted to college, but if you have to do it at all, you might as well GET something out of it, right? This is torture. I am not going to college and making progress and getting on with my life because I "need" to stay home and to almost absolutely nothing. It just doesn't make sense. That being said, I know that if I was doing a really hard senior year curriculum, I would complain about not getting a break and about how we are already accepted so why all the work etc. Man is never fully satisfied with what he has until he dies, at which point he is either wholly satisfied or wholly dissatisfied. I did just get a really fun new calculus book that I'm super excited about. It makes fun of math nerds, which means that it makes fun of itself and I find that extremely amusing.
Ahh yes, I had classes today....I don't think its a good sign when your peers, upon getting out, tell you that all they were thinking about was, "Baby steps, baby steps, baby steps to 4 o'clock." In fact, we didn't even make it till four because our observed that we were "looking pretty tired." Yeah, not a good day.
And now for: Top ten totally terrible (/- the 'e' and + the 'y' amazing) dieting tips from Tom:
1. Eat candy. Lots of it.
2. Avoid eggplant. All of it.
3. Generally keep away from all things green....the devil is depicted as a green snake for a reason. Also, green is the color of infection, so I really don't get why people are usually of the opinion that greens are healthy. (the exceptions to this tip are, of course, anything that falls under category of tip #1)
4. Ice cream is what makes the world go round. Dig into it whenever and wherever you have the chance, no matter what the cost.
5. At least a daily dose of anything with the labels, Frito Lay or KRAFT on the backside of them.
6. Fast food at least once a week.
7. Eat as much white, fake bread as you can get your hands on.
8. Turnovers, Danishes, and strudels are highly recommended.
9. When it can be deep fried. Fry it.
10. Eat what you want. The time you send on this planet is infinitely short in comparison to the time you will spend elsewhere and life already majorly stinks as it is, so it doesn't make any sense to make it worse by forcing down gruel and forgoing delicacies such as McDonald's just because you want to live an extra 5 years or something.
.........So pretty much do everything I cant do.
So long, my virtual minions.
-Thomas
I object to the title of this post.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'll read the rest of it.
yep, and it had nothing to do with what I was talking about. But I'll say again pepperoni>bacon.....you're entitled to your opinion, but its WRONG! ;)
DeleteLALALA. I CAN'T HEEEEEAR YOU!
DeletePEPPERONI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bacon.
DeleteOkay, I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you must have missed the "<" button and accidentally typed ">" into the title instead.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love #9 "When I can be deep fried..." :)
Whoa there. THAT one was a slip up.... and a pretty funny one too.....I was gonna pretend I did it on purpose...but then I went back and fixed it like a good boy.
Delete