Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Advertisement.

Because you read this blog, I both know you have a lot of free time to kill and that you most probably need to get a life. Although I haven't quite come up with UPRLC (the universal perfect ready-made life creator) yet, I do have a time killing solution....another blog. This blog is written by an aspiring cartoon artist/writer and comedian. She is quite possibly one the funniest persons I have ever come into contact with. Anyway. She is fresh out of college (in my older sister's class) and is trying to make a headway with her career and furthering her audience helps with that. So, without further adieu, I give you, Seize the Absurd*:
http://seizetheabsurd.blogspot.com/
I deify you not to roar!....what is that from? Ahhhh I cant remember. Oh well.

So. Hope you enjoy!

Oh, got to go to mass....

Take care,

Thomas.

*note of caution: it is, well, quite absurd....she is quite the character. so be prepared for insanity. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment