Sunday, December 8, 2013

I think I Have Found a Future Vacation House.

 
.....Or neighborhood.  For when I am extremely rich and famous. I still haven't figured out why or how I'm going to be extremely rich and famous. But it is most definitely going to happen.
So. Here it is:  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't that just beautifully amazing? It almost seems as if its out of a movie set. Its like another world. And I want to be in that other world. Anyway. The name of the place is Bibury and its somewhere in England. You may be wondering why its only going to be my vacation house, and my answer is this:
 
 
 
 ....in the Fall....
 
 
 
....and the garden.....
 
 
....That's the future main estate.....its in Ireland. And its AMAZING!.....Its kind of like how I imagined Pemberley to be.
 
I'll probably have apartments in Milan and London as well. Ok. Now I'm Just dreaming. (as if I wasn't before) Sorry, my head is kind of spinning right now because my football team just won one of the craziest football games I've ever watched. I nearly had a heart attack.
 
The dance last night was fine....I didn't really know the people so that's not the best, but the entertainment was pretty funny.
 
I really have no thoughts right now, so you've escaped reading about yet another one of my boring and most probably incomprehensible (because of my writing...at least I like to think that) crazy ideas.
 
But the Hobbit (sorry, too lazy to italicize that for ya) is coming out this week guys. This week!!!!! LET ME REPEAT: THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
(yep, I'm a little bit excited)
 
Type to you later!
 
-Thomas, for whom the most realistic hope of getting rich lies in wining the lotto....so yeah.  
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment