We first world people don't really suffer that much. Well, at least physically. So here is my list of the top 5 most painful (common, for the most part) experiences we first world-ers have to live with.
1a. Getting out of bed after a late night.
1b. Stubbing one's toe when its really cold and your toe is almost, but not quite, numb.
2. Taking a shower without hot water. (big family problem)
3. Opening the fridge door, seeing a soda can, getting stoked, turning it around, and finding that its V8. (dieting parents problem)
4. Yawning with a cold sore.
5. Waking up from a nap.
Pretty rough, huh?
We really do have it so easy. (Like, when it seems inconvenient to walk from the living room to the kitchen to get something to eat, that's pretty telling.) And yet we all (at least I do) complain so much. We are lazy, soft, and spoiled individuals, my friends.
Also, we are less than two weeks away from Christmas. And I still don't know what I want and still don't know what to get people. I procrastinate way too much guys.
Oh yeah, please keep your fingers crossed because some friends and I are trying to pull off a kind of crazy idea (and so, of course its mine) this weekend. I'll tell you what it is after it happens.
And my sister is crying 'Nobody loves me, everybody hates me,' so I should probably go and see what's up.
Happy feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe!
Bye for now,
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment