...Thanks to Amazon. And I got it all done in about 2 hours. If online shopping didn't exist I would probably never buy presents. I hate malls THAT much. Anyway. I'm super stoked. They say giving beats receiving, I while I'm still kind of torn about that one, (giving presents is great, but getting them is pretty noice too :D) giving definitely beats buying stuff for oneself. Seriously. When I spend money on me, most of the time I'm quite the miser, but the money just flows through my fingers when I'm buying presents.....I think I probably bought presents for half the population of Santa Paula.
You know, it probably helps that I don't technically work for the money I have, so it isn't too dear to me.....ok, I'm just rubbing it in now.
And since this morning's post was actually bonded by a common theme, I have to make it up to you by having a really random rest of this one....
I am so incredibly bored right now. Because I'm not training because there's still something wrong with me. I'm going to get a re-culture done tomorrow and then I'm off to an infectious disease specialist....we'll see how that goes....you can no idea what I would give to be actually healthy again....its been 8 freaking months and I'm so over it.
Oh. I am still reading David Copperfield. When is it going to end? Its an enjoyable story, but man....I feel like I've been reading it forever, (35 chapters in) and I still have 350 pages left.....
Sorry about the typos in last post....I do all this on about 2/5ths of my 14-inch laptop screen, (still haven't replaced the screen....procrastination is my middle name) so the font is quite small and I mess quite a few of them...I'll fix them after I post this.
My sister is sitting across from me with her black laptop. She has black glasses, dark hair, and a black suit on.....creepy.
I meanwhile am still in my PJs.....its been that kind of day.
If I had to choose between watching any given action movie or the BBC miniseries of Our Mutual Friend, it would be the latter...hands down, no questions asked. I loved that adaptation so much! I want to watch again. We used to own it, but I cant find it anywhere and I haven't watched it for years. I want to see if its as good as I remembered it being...maybe someone will end up having an extra Christmas present. ;)
Ok. I think I'm going to stop this craziness before y'all lose faith in.......everything. XD
Bbye!
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment