...this is, crazily enough, my 99th post. That happened pretty quickly. According to some insanely tedious and complex mathematical calculations that I performed, (don't try them, they are most probably beyond your abilities) this means that the next post is going to be the 100th.
So get ready for a super-ultra-mega-post, either tomorrow or Thursday.....I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with it though. One of my friends did '100 things you didn't know about me' or something like that, and I was thinking about doing that, but then I realized that 100 things is a lot and the truth about me would inevitably come out. The recoil from the truth coming out, would at the very least make me a social outcast, so yeah. Plus, numbering 100 things? That might, just might be more tedious than the calculations I had to perform to prove that this coming up post is, indeed and unquestionably, the 100th post of this, my attempt of a blog.
Ohhhh got to go to mass.
Don't kill yourself with anticipation.
...like that would ever happen.
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment