.....There must be about 30 college students downstairs. They aren't just ordinary students either, they're all of them prefects. You see, next year, when I'm a freshman, all these people are going to be my arch-nemeseseseses.....awkward.
Anyway. All was going slightly below ok, until my dad brought out some coconut water and started talking about it. Someone eventually asked him why we had 10 cases of it and he had to go on this huge thing about how they sponsored me, London, and my team. Gah! I HATE it when people talk about me...its for some reason really embarrassing when it happens and I just want to curl up into a little ball of solitude. So I did the closest thing I could find. I came up here and stated to type. And that is why you find me here, my friends.
It also doesn't help that my physics teacher is one of the prefects. And that fact isn't helped by the fact that I was supposed to turn in a test to him by now.....You know, I really love my community, but sometimes there are just too many connections.....maybe I'll write on that tomorrow....hmmmm.
Okay, I think I'm off to spy and take notes on the weaknesses of my future enemies....otherwise known as socializing. Plus, I have a feeling dessert it about to be served. :D
And I think its about time to throw in a cheesy quote...
DON"T JUST SURVIVE. EXCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and that was brought to you by Priuses from around the world. (Sorry. Inside joke)
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment