Yes, my friends, I have absolutely nothing to say. I have absolutely nothing to do either, though, so why not talk about random stuffs? Sounds good to me.
Shall we begin?
A plethora of Christmas presents arrived on the porch yesterday, so I now have to wrap them....I'm wishing that I had gotten everyone books because they are so easy to wrap. Some of the things I got are so oddly shaped, I seriously have no idea how the whole wrapping process is going to go down. So we'll see how that goes.
I'm also feeling rather accomplished because yesterday I sewed buttons on with 66% accuracy. I started at around 2 o'clock....and about an hour, two snapped needles, pricked fingers, a pricked stump, and a mile of thread later, 2 out of 3 of the buttons were in the right spot. I don't think it was at all bad for the first time. And tying the knots with one hand took some major skillage...well, mostly patience, but I can call that a skill, right? And I taught myself a life skill. So its win-win.
What else is new? Hmmmmm.
Oh yeah, I have a new hobby. If you know my big-little brother, you know his laugh. He laughs very much and very hard. Sometimes so hard, in fact, that he makes this quiet croaking sound and his face turns purple-ish red, do to the fact the he is, for a short period of time, suffocating. Well, last night at the dinner table, he made an inappropriate and decently funny joke to me, and subsequently started laughing his 'ead off when I gave a little giggle. I then did, if I can say so myself, a pretty perfect impression of him laughing his 'ead off at his own joke. He got the impression and preceded to increase his laughter in an exponential manner. Something, I must say, that I had previously thought quite impossible. It got to the point that I momentarily thought he was going to choke on himself and die. All I can say is that that turned out to be wishful thinking. But this does bring me to the ultimate goal of my newfound and extremely entertaining hobby. It is, of course, to make my brother choke on his own laughter...preferably while he's riding one of his horses. Oh, and you might be thinking all this is quite harshly inconsiderate, but trust me: he deserves it. Plus, I'm adopted, so who cares? =P
Pretty awesome hobby, huh? Just so you don't get the wrong idea, I really do love my brother a lot. He is really good brother. No, he really is. He just doesn't like to show it too often. And it really is sooooo much fun to make him laugh. Its fun to make anyone laugh, but he's like, on a whole 'notha level.
Seriously though. I think that would be a perfect villain. Like someone who had the power to make people laugh so hard, they kill themselves. It would be really freaky and pretty hard to convict him of anything.....You made him laugh. You are therefore sentenced to life imprisonment without bail. You know, he probably would be pretty much invincible.
In old news, I'm still working my way through David Copperfield. It seriously gets into one's head. Its kind of like when you are trying to fall asleep, but you just can't....after what seems like eons, the thought that you're NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO FALL ASLEEP AGAIN creeps into your mind, you break into a cold sweat and totally freak out. Seriously. Is this book EVER GOING TO END?
Oh, and that reminds me.
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment