Yes, ladies, gentlemen, ladies that aren't ladies, gentlemen that aren't gentlemen; honored guests, not-so-honored guests who-randomly-stumbled-upon-this-blog-whilst-on-a-blogger-rampage; and the NSA: welcome to the 100th post on TRI-4life!
Before I get started, there is a point that needs clearing up. I know that on your list it says that this is the 99th post. But in actuality, its the 100th. You see, about two months back, there was a post that I wasn't happy about, so I reverted it to a draft a few days publishing it. This is, indeed, the 100th post.
As I said yesterday, I'm not going to do the 100 things thing. I think I'm making the right call. There is a slight problem, though. I am, while typing these very words, totally at a loss as to what I am going to write about. Well, thank-you stuff is always good, so I guess I'll start with some acknowledgments and if I'm lucky, I'll come up with something during that process.
Okay. I should probably start with my parents because they are,
Now for the significant others who are in someway responsible for this blog being up....
My team director, who told me to do it, thank you!
My friend, who made me see that blogging could be fun and cool. (K, maybe not exactly cool, but I think ya get it.) Anyway. Before I saw your blog, I thought of having to blog as a necessary evil due to my contract. And I might still have not gotten it up yet, but for your blog. So thanks a bunch!
And anyone else that I might have forgotten, thanks! I certainly couldn't have done it without you!
Now for all you readers......
Thanks so much! I really hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have writing it....
Hmmmm, I still don't know what to do, so I guess I'll talk a little bit about how much I love doing this. You guys have no idea. It really is so nice. I can go on here and forget about life, complain about life, talk about life, and gush about life. (although the last one doesn't happen too often) I can pretty much do whatever I want, and its just really liberating and freakishly great. I guess you could say I'm attached to it; for some its coffee, others drugs, and for me its blogging.
I cant think of anything to say, so I guess I'll start doing the 100 things thing. But I probably won't finish it, which is actually kind of fitting come to think of it, because I doubt any of you have read all 100 of them.
1. I hate spiders.
2. They still scare me.
3. I scream like a five year old when I find one on me.
4. Which makes things awkward when praying the family rosary.
5. That actually happened last week.
6. I love rollercoasters.
7. I've broken four bones.
8. Including my left arm twice.
9. Talk about awkward.
10.I am more of a drama guy than an action guy. (as far as movies go)
11. I co-own the world record for the longest FB chat.
12. When I was six, my life plan was to marry three girls, have them conveniently die, (so like marry one have her die, then marry the next one. etc) and then become a priest.
13. I think its flawed now.
14. But it was the only solution that I could think of because I loved three girls with all my heart and my mom wanted me to become a priest.
15. I was a strange child.
16. I still am strange.
17 I am still waiting for a princess to come save me.
18. Seem to have got that one a bit backwards.
20. Oh well.
21. (the all important birthday)...I don't really like alcohol that much though, so not really.
22. Oh, that awful Taylor Swift song.
23. Hah! I just got it stuck in your head.
24. I like making fun of her.
25. I've never been DQ'd in a swim meet.
26. But I've should have.
27. I coached for the first time yesterday.
28. This is going to be interesting.
29. I'm crossing my fingers.
30. I think you already probably know too much about me.
31. When I was small, my name was Thomasina Ballerina, and I had a sparkly ballerina suit with red white and blue sparkles, if I remember correctly
33. I had two older sisters.
34. I just skipped 32.
35. I cried when my big little brother was born because he was a boy...they had too great an influence over me.
36. I think it was an omen of things to come though...if you know my brother, you'll know why. =P
37. I am convinced my little brother corrupted me.
38. I used to be such a nice person.
39. I should go finish my school.
40. Because I am so over doing this.
41. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment