Today has the potential to be a great day. If all the plans become acts, there will be a pizza-making/eating party, the new hobbit movie, and adoration. Sounds good to me. Making today's potency into actuality is contingent on so many different components though. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.
So. Today is a day, in case you were wondering. The sky is a hazy blue, in case you were wondering. The world is not flat, in case you were wondering. (But the moon is.) My mom is a mom and my dad is a dad, in case you were wondering. Gah, for some reason I just cant think of anything to say. What shall I do? What can I do? Will I ever be able to write about something, anything again?.....I think I'm having a post 100 posts hangover or something because I cant seem to do much of anything right now.
I just wrote something, but then deleted it because humanity is stupid and inconvenient and it could have been taken the wrong way. Grrrrrrrrr
Ok. I've decided that this post has absolutely no potency, so I shall end it now.....I'll try to make up for it next time. Sorry!
i dont think potency means what you think it means. oh and basketball got cancelled. see you later
ReplyDeleteWow Sam! A word can have more than one meaning. C'mon dude!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Cya later!