Ahhh there was a ton of drama in my last post. So this post will be utterly free from any sort of drama whatsoever. Anyway. Today I did end up going ice skating. It was pretty fun and my ankles are now pretty sore. One of my friends got into trouble seemingly every other minute, though, so I spent much of the time disassociating myself from him. (if you are one of the group, I bet you can guess who it was) It was actually pretty funny to watch because the snobby figure skater instructor was the person mad at him, and she was being a jerk, so my friend was a jerk back. It was a mini war. And it was epic. Okay, maybe not, but it was highly entertaining.
Also, I am going into indentured servitude all of next week because my mom and dad want to get a bunch of 'home improvement' done. Its really a bummer because lots of my friends start school a week from Monday, so I am essentially missing the rest of their break. I'm not entirely happy about that one.
In case you haven't caught on yet, I am suffering from PDPS and this post will therefore be extremely scatterbrained.
I hate the color combination of red and white because its bland, uninteresting, and highly unoriginal, yet I absolutely love candy canes. Just goes to show you cant judge candy by its color.
Oh, and on Thurs. I went and saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty with a few friends and I think its the best movie I've seen in the theater. I don't see many movies in the theater, but, even so, it was an awesome and delightful movie. I liked it so much, I think I'm going to go see it again. It was that good. Seriously guys, you have to go see this movie.
There is a dance going on right now that I kind of wanted to go to, but my mom wanted us to have a quiet night for once, so we weren't allowed to go. Instead, I get to stay home and blog for you. Isn't just wonderful?
I think Californians should use palm trees instead of firs for Christmas trees. I mean, they are much more likely to been around in Israel during Christ's birth than evergreens. Seriously though. What do evergreens have to do with the birth of Christ? Furthermore and more importantly, think about the amount of presents you could fit under palm tree. Ok, I'm kidding here. Its just so much fun to say something really controversial and insane and then start making arguments that make people think you are being serious. They get all worked up about it. And its sometimes pretty entertaining. The only problem is that I sometimes forget to tell the people I'm just pushing buttons and then in a later conversation I say what I actually think, and then the person I'm talking with is like, Wait. You said that you hated so and so just the other day. And then I have to somewhat awkwardly explain myself.
I'm going on a bike ride tomorrow....yeah, we'll see how that goes.
I love Cheetos, and I need to cut my toenails.
Since I've come to the point where I cant even stay to one subject in a sentence, I also need to STOP
-Thomas
I really really hope that your toenails and cheetos aren't related.
ReplyDeleteHaha. After trying to think of a connection for the last 10 hours, I still haven't. So I'm giving up. And I guess we're safe.
ReplyDelete